We’re happy to say a new order of Eco Nappies has arrived today. Designed here in Australia, these nappies use the latest biotechnology to make them as friendly to the environment and affordable as possible without compromising on performance.
Great features include:
– Unique leak barrier uses a compostable film, instead of the normal plastic layer, meaning the nappy is up to 5x more breathable for bub (less chance of nappy rash)
– Key ingredients are plant based which biodegrade
– Free from chlorine, phthalates, fragrances, lotions, latex and heavy metals (as tested by the CSIRO JUL14)
– The wood pulp included in the absorbent core is sustainably farmed
– Non-latex leg cuffs used (better for the environment)
– 100% compostable packaging
Look after your baby and the environment and try Eco nappies!